I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Pegaspargase||0 people have prescribed Pegaspargase|
(peg AS par jase)
• This medicine is used to treat leukemia.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have a blood clotting disorder, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have diabetes, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have liver disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have pancreatic disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Talk with healthcare provider before receiving any vaccinations. Use with this medicine may either increase the risk of serious infection or make the vaccination less effective.
• You may bleed more easily. Be careful. Avoid injury. Use soft toothbrush, electric razor.
• Tell dentists, surgeons, and other healthcare providers that you use this medicine.
• Talk with healthcare...