I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Pegvisomant||0 people have prescribed Pegvisomant|
(peg VI soe mant)
• This medicine is used to treat acromegaly.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have diabetes, talk with healthcare provider. This medicine can decrease blood sugar. Diabetic medicines may need adjustment.
• If you have high blood pressure, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have liver disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• High blood pressure.
• Risk of infection. Avoid people with infections, colds, or flu.
• Nausea or vomiting. Small frequent meals, frequent mouth care, sucking hard, sugar-free candy, or...