I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Pemetrexed||0 people have prescribed Pemetrexed|
(pem e TREKS ed)
• This medicine is used to treat lung cancer.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Take folic acid 1 week before, during, and for 3 weeks after your treatment.
• Your healthcare provider will give you a vitamin B 12 shot 1 week before and every 9 weeks during your treatment.
• Take a medicine that will help prevent a skin rash 3 days during treatment. Talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have kidney disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Tell dentists, surgeons, and other healthcare providers that you use this medicine.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Talk with healthcare provider before using other: aspirin, aspirin-containing products, blood thinners, garlic, ginseng, ginkgo, ibuprofen or like products, pain medicines, or vitamin...