I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Penbutolol||0 people have prescribed Penbutolol|
(pen BYOO toe lole)
• This medicine is used to treat high blood pressure.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Do not run out of this medicine.
• Wear disease medical alert identification.
• If you are diabetic and have low blood sugar, talk with healthcare provider. This medicine hides the signs of low blood sugar except sweating.
• If you have a weakened heart, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• If you are taking this medicine and have high blood pressure, talk with healthcare provider before using over-the-counter products that may increase blood pressure. These include cough or cold remedies, diet pills, stimulants, ibuprofen or like products, and certain natural products or supplements.
• You may not be alert. Avoid driving, doing other...