I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Pentafluoropropane and Tetrafluoroethane||0 people have prescribed Pentafluoropropane and Tetrafluoroethane|
(pen ta flure oh PRO pane & tet ra flure oh ETH ane)
• This medicine is used to relieve pain from muscle and sports injuries.
• This medicine is used to numb an area of the skin before a procedure.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have any circulation problems, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have diabetes, talk with healthcare provider.
• Use caution on skin where a large area is involved or where there are open wounds.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Skin irritation.
• Change in color of skin.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison control center or emergency department immediately.
• Signs of a life-threatening...