I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Pentazocine and Acetaminophen||0 people have prescribed Pentazocine and Acetaminophen|
(pen TAZ oh seen & a seet a MIN oh fen)
• This medicine is used to relieve pain.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• This medicine may be habit-forming with long-term use.
• Avoid other sources of acetaminophen. An overdose may cause dangerous problems.
• If you have had a stomach ulcer, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• You may not be alert. Avoid driving, doing other tasks or activities until you see how this medicine affects you.
• Avoid alcohol (includes wine, beer, and liquor) or other medicines and natural products that slow your actions and reactions.
• Be careful if you have G6PD deficiency. Anemia may occur.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are...