I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Pentazocine and Naloxone||0 people have prescribed Pentazocine and Naloxone|
(pen TAZ oh seen & nal OKS one)
• This medicine is used to relieve pain.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• This medicine may be habit-forming with long-term use.
• If you are 65 or older, use this medicine with caution. You could have more side effects. You may need a smaller dose.
• If you have a history of drug or alcohol addiction, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• You may not be alert. Avoid driving, doing other tasks or activities until you see how this medicine affects you.
• Avoid alcohol (includes wine, beer, and liquor) or other medicines and natural products that slow your actions and reactions.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are...