I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Pentosan Polysulfate Sodium||0 people have prescribed Pentosan Polysulfate Sodium|
(PEN toe san pol i SUL fate SOW dee um)
• This medicine is used to relieve pain, inflammation, and irritation of the bladder.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have had any problems with a blood thinner called heparin or low platelet counts, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have liver disease or spleen disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Tell dentists, surgeons, and other healthcare providers that you use this medicine.
• You may bleed more easily. Be careful. Avoid injury. Use soft toothbrush, electric razor.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Talk with healthcare provider before using aspirin, aspirin-containing products, other pain medicines, blood thinners, garlic, ginseng, ginkgo, or vitamin E.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare...