I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Perindopril Erbumine and Indapamide||0 people have prescribed Perindopril Erbumine and Indapamide|
(per IN doe pril er BYOO meen & in DAP a mide)
• This medicine is used to treat high blood pressure.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Wear disease medical alert identification.
• If you have kidney disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• If you are taking potassium-containing salt substitutes, potassium-sparing diuretics, or potassium supplements, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have diabetes, talk with healthcare provider. This medicine can increase blood sugar.
• Do not take antacids, iron, or multivitamins containing iron with this medicine.
• Talk with healthcare provider before using over-the-counter products that may increase blood pressure. These include cough or cold remedies, diet pills, stimulants, ibuprofen or like products, and certain...