I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Phenazopyridine||0 people have prescribed Phenazopyridine|
(fen az oh PEER i deen)
• This medicine is used to relieve pain from a urinary tract infection.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• This medicine is not to be used instead of an antibiotic. It will not cure a urinary tract infection.
• This medicine may change the color of urine or stool to orange or yellow.
• This medicine may stain contact lenses.
• Protect clothing and fabrics from staining.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Belly pain.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison control center or emergency department...