I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Phendimetrazine||0 people have prescribed Phendimetrazine|
(fen dye ME tra zeen)
• This medicine is used to treat obesity.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• This medicine may be habit-forming with long-term use.
• If you have diabetes, talk with healthcare provider.
• Tell dentists, surgeons, and other healthcare providers that you use this medicine.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Limit caffeine (for example, tea, coffee, cola) and chocolate intake. Use with this medicine may cause nervousness, shakiness, and fast heartbeat.
• Use birth control that you can trust to prevent pregnancy while taking this medicine.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Feeling dizzy. Rise slowly over several minutes from sitting or lying position. Be careful climbing.
• Nervous and excitable.
• Dry mouth....