I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Phenelzine||0 people have prescribed Phenelzine|
(FEN el zeen)
• This medicine is used to treat depression.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Wear disease medical alert identification.
• If you have been taking this medicine for several weeks, talk with healthcare provider before stopping. You may want to gradually withdraw this medicine.
• If you have kidney disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Tell dentists, surgeons, and other healthcare providers that you use this medicine.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• You may not be alert. Avoid driving, doing other tasks or activities until you see how this medicine affects you.
• Do not use over-the-counter medicines containing dextromethorphan or pseudoephedrine. Can cause life-threatening high blood pressure.
• Avoid alcohol (includes wine, beer,...