I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Phenoxybenzamine||0 people have prescribed Phenoxybenzamine|
(fen oks ee BEN za meen)
• This medicine is used to treat pheochromocytoma.
• This medicine is used to treat high blood pressure.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you are 65 or older, use this medicine with caution. You could have more side effects.
• If you have kidney disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• If you are taking this medicine and have high blood pressure, talk with healthcare provider before using over-the-counter products that may increase blood pressure. These include cough or cold remedies, diet pills, stimulants, ibuprofen or like products, and certain natural products or supplements.
• Avoid alcohol (includes wine, beer, and liquor).
• Be careful in hot weather. Drink plenty of fluids to prevent dehydration.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on...