I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Phentolamine||0 people have prescribed Phentolamine|
(fen TOLE a meen)
• This medicine is used during a test for pheochromocytoma.
• This medicine is used to treat high blood pressure.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have stomach ulcers, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Avoid alcohol (includes wine, beer, and liquor).
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Feeling dizzy. Rise slowly over several minutes from sitting or lying position. Be careful climbing.
• Nausea or vomiting. Small frequent meals, frequent mouth care, sucking hard, sugar-free candy, or chewing sugar-free gum may help.
• Change in sexual ability or desire. This is usually reversible.