I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Phenylephrine (Nasal)||0 people have prescribed Phenylephrine (Nasal)|
(fen il EF rin)
• This medicine is used to treat nasal congestion.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have diabetes, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have heart disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have thyroid disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Limit caffeine (for example, tea, coffee, cola) and chocolate intake. Use with this medicine may cause nervousness, shakiness, and fast heartbeat.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Nasal irritation.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local...