I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Phenylephrine (Topical)||0 people have prescribed Phenylephrine (Topical)|
(fen il EF rin)
• This medicine is used to treat symptoms of hemorrhoids or rectal irritation.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have diabetes, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have heart disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have thyroid disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Rectal irritation.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison control center or emergency department immediately.
• Signs of a life-threatening reaction. These include wheezing; chest tightness; fever;...