I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Phytonadione||0 people have prescribed Phytonadione|
(fye toe na DYE one)
• This medicine is routinely given to newborn babies.
• This medicine is used to promote proper growth and good health.
• This medicine is used to replace low vitamin K stores.
• Vitamin K may be a dietary supplement that is necessary in patients who have a difficulty absorbing fat-soluble vitamins.
• This medicine is used to prevent and treat bleeding.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Short-term discomfort after use.
• Belly pain.
• Abnormal taste. This is usually reversible.
• Flushing. Wearing layers of clothes or summer clothes and cool environment may help.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison control center or emergency department immediately.
• Signs of a life-threatening reaction. These include wheezing; chest tightness; fever; itching; bad cough;...