I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Pilocarpine (Ophthalmic)||0 people have prescribed Pilocarpine (Ophthalmic)|
(pye loe KAR peen)
• This medicine is used to treat glaucoma.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Eye irritation.
• Blurred vision. Use caution when driving or doing other tasks that require you to have clear vision.
• Decreased night vision. Use caution when driving or doing other tasks that require clear vision. Keep work area well lit.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison control center or emergency department immediately.
• Signs of a life-threatening reaction. These...