I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Pimecrolimus||0 people have prescribed Pimecrolimus|
(pim e KROE li mus)
• This medicine is used to treat skin irritation.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have a skin disease called Netherton's syndrome, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have a weakened immune system, talk with healthcare provider.
• The risk of cancer is higher after using this medicine.
• Do not put coverings (bandages, dressings, make-up) over the area unless told to do so by healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Avoid grapefruit and grapefruit juice.
• You can get sunburned more easily. Avoid sun, sunlamps, and tanning beds. Use sunscreen; wear protective clothing and eyewear.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are...