I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Pizotifen||0 people have prescribed Pizotifen|
(pi ZOE ti fen)
• This medicine is used to prevent headaches.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have been taking this medicine for several weeks, talk with healthcare provider before stopping. You may want to gradually withdraw this medicine.
• If you have glaucoma, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have prostate disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• You may not be alert. Avoid driving, doing other tasks or activities until you see how this medicine affects you.
• Avoid alcohol (includes wine, beer, and liquor) or other medicines and natural products that slow your actions and reactions.
• Do not take St John's wort with this medicine. It may make this medicine less effective.
• Tell healthcare provider if...