I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Polyethylene Glycol 3350||0 people have prescribed Polyethylene Glycol 3350|
(pol i ETH i leen GLY kol 3350)
• This medicine is used to treat constipation. It may take 2-4 days to see the full effect.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Do not use this medicine for longer than 1 week unless directed by healthcare provider.
• If you have kidney disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Belly pain.
• Nausea or vomiting. Small frequent meals, frequent mouth care, sucking hard, sugar-free candy, or chewing sugar-free gum may help.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison control center or emergency...