Tried or prescribed Polyethylene Glycol-Electrolyte Solution and Bisacodyl? Share your experience. Have you?
I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Polyethylene Glycol-Electrolyte Solution and Bisacodyl||0 people have prescribed Polyethylene Glycol-Electrolyte Solution and Bisacodyl|
(pol i ETH i leen GLY kol ee LEK troe lite soe LOO shun & bis a KOE dil)
• This medicine is used to clean out the gastrointestinal tract.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Do not take antacids within 1 hour of the bisacodyl tablets.
• Do not take any other medicines 1 hour before or while drinking the solution.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Belly pain.
• Nausea or vomiting.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison control center or emergency department immediately.
• Signs of a life-threatening reaction. These include wheezing; chest tightness; fever; itching;...