I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Potassium Citrate||0 people have prescribed Potassium Citrate|
(poe TASS ee um SIT rate)
• This medicine is used to increase the urine's pH.
• This medicine is used to treat acid conditions in the blood.
• This medicine is used to treat gout attacks.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have heart disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have kidney disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have kidney stones, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Avoid potassium-containing salt substitutes, potassium-sparing diuretics, and potassium supplements.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• High potassium level. Signs include feeling weak, lightheaded, dizzy, feel like passing out, or have numbness or tingling.
• Nausea or vomiting. Small frequent...