I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Pralatrexate||0 people have prescribed Pralatrexate|
(pral a TREX ate)
• This medicine is used to treat lymphoma.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Take folic acid within 10 days before, during, and for 30 days after your treatment.
• Your healthcare provider will give you a vitamin B 12 shot 10 days before and every 8-10 weeks during your treatment.
• If you have kidney disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have liver disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Tell dentists, surgeons, and other healthcare providers that you use this medicine.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Talk with healthcare provider before using other: aspirin, aspirin-containing products, blood thinners, garlic, ginseng, ginkgo, ibuprofen or like products, pain medicines, or vitamin E.
• You may bleed more easily. Be...