I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Pramipexole||0 people have prescribed Pramipexole|
(pra mi PEKS ole)
• This medicine is used to treat depression.
• This medicine is used to treat Parkinson's disease.
• This medicine is used to treat restless leg syndrome.
• This medicine is used to treat fibromyalgia.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you are 65 or older, use this medicine with caution. You could have more side effects.
• If you have kidney disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• You may not be alert. Avoid driving, doing other tasks or activities until you see how this medicine affects you.
• Avoid alcohol (includes wine, beer, and liquor) or other medicines and natural products that slow your actions and reactions.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Feeling lightheaded, sleepy, having blurred vision,...