I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Pramlintide||0 people have prescribed Pramlintide|
(PRAM lin tide)
• This medicine is used to lower blood sugar in diabetic patients.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Wear disease medical alert identification.
• If you are 80 or older, use this medicine with caution. You could be more sensitive to low blood sugar.
• Do not drive if blood sugar has been low. There is a greater risk of an accident.
• Tell your healthcare provider if you have had repeated episodes of low blood sugar or if you cannot feel or are unable to recognize symptoms of very low blood sugar.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Tell your healthcare provider if you are taking any other medication to speed up your stomach emptying.
• Limit alcohol intake (includes wine, beer, and liquor).
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting...