I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Prasugrel||0 people have prescribed Prasugrel|
(PRA soo grel)
• This medicine is used after heart procedures to protect the arteries.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you are 75 or older, use this medicine with caution. You could have more side effects.
• If you have bleeding problems, talk with healthcare provider.
• Tell dentists, surgeons, and other healthcare providers that you use this medicine.
• You may bleed more easily. Be careful. Avoid injury. Use soft toothbrush, electric razor.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Talk with healthcare provider before using aspirin, aspirin-containing products, other pain medicines, blood thinners, garlic, ginseng, ginkgo, or vitamin E.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.