1 person has experienced Prazosin. Have you?
I'm a professional and
|1 person has tried Prazosin||0 people have prescribed Prazosin|
(PRAZ oh sin)
• This medicine is used to treat high blood pressure.
• In males, this medicine is used to treat the symptoms of an enlarged prostate.
• This medicine is used to treat post-traumatic stress disorder.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• If you are taking this medicine and have high blood pressure, talk with healthcare provider before using over-the-counter products that may increase blood pressure. These include cough or cold remedies, diet pills, stimulants, ibuprofen or like products, and certain natural products or supplements.
• Avoid alcohol (includes wine, beer, and liquor).
• Be careful in hot weather. Drink plenty of fluids to prevent dehydration.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Feeling dizzy. Rise...