I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Prochlorperazine||0 people have prescribed Prochlorperazine|
(proe klor PER a zeen)
• This medicine is used to treat anxiety.
• This medicine is used to treat nausea and vomiting.
• This medicine is used to treat schizophrenia. It may take 6 weeks to see the full effect.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have an allergy to any type of nuts or seeds, talk with healthcare provider. Some products contain nuts.
• If you are 65 or older, use this medicine with caution. You could have more side effects.
• If you have Parkinson's disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have seizures, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• You may not be alert. Avoid driving, doing other tasks or activities until you see how this medicine affects you.
• Avoid alcohol (includes wine, beer, and liquor) or other medicines and natural products that slow your actions and reactions.
• You can get sunburned more easily. Avoid sun, sunlamps, and...