I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Progesterone (Prescription)||0 people have prescribed Progesterone (Prescription)|
(proe JES ter one)
• This medicine is used in in vitrofertilization.
• This medicine is used to prevent endometrial changes in postmenopausal females receiving estrogens therapy.
• This medicine is used to treat abnormal uterine bleeding due to hormonal imbalance.
• This medicine is used to treat endometriosis.
• This medicine is used to treat females who do not have a menstrual cycle.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have an allergy to any type of nuts or seeds, talk with healthcare provider. Some products contain nuts.
• If you have any circulation problems, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have heart disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Do not take St John's wort with this medicine. It may make this medicine less effective.
• Do not take other vaginal medicines within 6 hours of this medicine.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Feeling dizzy. Rise slowly over several...