I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Propafenone||0 people have prescribed Propafenone|
(pro PAF en one)
• This medicine is used to treat a fast heartbeat.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• If you have had chest pain or pressure or a heart attack, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have liver disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Limit alcohol intake (includes wine, beer, and liquor).
• You may not be alert. Avoid driving, doing other tasks or activities until you see how this medicine affects you.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Feeling lightheaded, sleepy, having blurred vision, or a change in thinking clearly. Avoid driving, doing other tasks or...