I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Pseudoephedrine and Ibuprofen||0 people have prescribed Pseudoephedrine and Ibuprofen|
(soo doe e FED rin & eye byoo PROE fen)
• This medicine is used to relieve pain.
• This medicine is used to treat nasal congestion.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have an allergy to any type of nuts or seeds, talk with healthcare provider. Some products contain nuts.
• If you have asthma, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have high blood pressure, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have had an ulcer or bleeding from your stomach or intestines, talk with healthcare provider.
• Tell dentists, surgeons, and other healthcare providers that you use this medicine.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Talk with healthcare provider before using other: aspirin, aspirin-containing products, blood thinners, garlic, ginseng, ginkgo, ibuprofen or like products, pain medicines, or vitamin E.
• If you are taking aspirin...