I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Pseudoephedrine and Methscopolamine||0 people have prescribed Pseudoephedrine and Methscopolamine|
(soo doe e FED rin & meth skoe POL a meen)
• This medicine is used to treat nasal congestion.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you are 65 or older, use this medicine with caution. You could have more side effects.
• If you have diabetes, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have high blood pressure, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have thyroid disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have bowel disease such as Crohn's disease or ulcerative colitis, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you are a male with problems urinating, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Limit caffeine (for example, tea, coffee, cola) and chocolate intake. Use with this medicine may cause nervousness, shakiness, and fast heartbeat.
• You may not be alert. Avoid...