I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Pyrazinamide||0 people have prescribed Pyrazinamide|
(peer a ZIN a mide)
• This medicine is used to treat tuberculosis.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have diabetes, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have kidney disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have liver disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have porphyria, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Watch for gout attacks.
• Avoid alcohol (includes wine, beer, and liquor).
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Nausea or vomiting. Small frequent meals, frequent mouth care, sucking hard, sugar-free candy, or chewing sugar-free gum may help.