I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Pyridostigmine||0 people have prescribed Pyridostigmine|
(peer id oh STIG meen)
• This medicine is used to prevent side effects from nerve gas.
• This medicine is used to treat myasthenia gravis.
• This medicine is used to return function to muscles.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have lung disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have seizures, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have a slow heartbeat, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Avoid alcohol (includes wine, beer, and liquor).
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Nausea or vomiting. Small frequent meals, frequent mouth care, sucking hard, sugar-free candy, or chewing sugar-free gum may help.
• Belly pain.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately