I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Pyridoxine||0 people have prescribed Pyridoxine|
(peer i DOKS een)
• This medicine is used to promote proper growth and good health.
• This medicine is used to prevent and treat low vitamin B 6 stores.
• This medicine is used to prevent side effects from isoniazid.
• This medicine is used to treat isoniazid or cycloserine overdose.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have kidney disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Nausea or vomiting. Small frequent meals, frequent mouth care, sucking hard, sugar-free candy, or chewing sugar-free gum may help.
• Pain and irritation where the medicine goes into the body.
• Short-term discomfort after use.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison control center or...