I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Quinidine||0 people have prescribed Quinidine|
(KWIN i deen)
• This medicine is used to treat a fast heartbeat.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Be careful if you have G6PD deficiency. Anemia may occur.
• If you have a weakened heart, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Avoid grapefruit and grapefruit juice.
• Tell dentists, surgeons, and other healthcare providers that you use this medicine.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Nausea or vomiting. Small frequent meals, frequent mouth care, sucking hard, sugar-free candy, or chewing sugar-free gum may help.