I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Quinine||0 people have prescribed Quinine|
• This medicine is used to treat malaria.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have heart disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have kidney disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have liver disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Avoid foods or drinks that contain quinine, such as tonic water.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Low blood sugar. Signs include anger, shaking, fast heartbeat, confusion, or sweating. Keep hard candies, glucose tablets, liquid glucose, or juice on hand for low blood sugar.
• Belly pain.