I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Rabies Immune Globulin (Human)||0 people have prescribed Rabies Immune Globulin (Human)|
(RAY beez i MYUN GLOB yoo lin, HYU man)
• This medicine is used to prevent rabies infection.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Talk with healthcare provider before receiving any vaccinations. Use with this medicine may either increase the risk of serious infection or make the vaccination less effective.
• If you have IgA deficiency, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Short-term discomfort after use.
• Allergic reactions can rarely occur.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison control center or emergency...