I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Raltitrexed||0 people have prescribed Raltitrexed|
(ral ti TREX ed)
• This medicine is used to treat colorectal cancer.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have kidney disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have liver disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Tell dentists, surgeons, and other healthcare providers that you use this medicine.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• You may bleed more easily. Be careful. Avoid injury. Use soft toothbrush, electric razor.
• Use birth control that you can trust during treatment and for 6 months after treatment ends.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Risk of infection. Avoid people with infections, colds, or flu.
• Anemia, low white blood cell count, and low platelet count can rarely occur.
• Nausea or vomiting. Small frequent...