I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Ramelteon||0 people have prescribed Ramelteon|
(ra MEL tee on)
• This medicine is used to treat sleep disorders.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have liver disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have lung disease, talk with healthcare provider. You may be more sensitive to this medicine.
• If you have mental illness, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you wake up in the early morning, this medicine will not help.
• Do not nap.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• You may not be alert. Avoid driving, doing other tasks or activities until you see how this medicine affects you.
• Avoid alcohol (includes wine, beer, and liquor) or other medicines and natural products that slow your actions and reactions.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.