I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Rasagiline||0 people have prescribed Rasagiline|
(ra SA ji leen)
• This medicine is used to treat Parkinson's disease.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have been taking this medicine for several weeks, talk with healthcare provider before stopping. You may want to gradually withdraw this medicine.
• Avoid aged cheeses with high amounts of tyramine. Talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have liver disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Tell dentists, surgeons, and other healthcare providers that you use this medicine.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• If you are taking this medicine and have high blood pressure, talk with healthcare provider before using over-the-counter products that may increase blood pressure. These include cough or cold remedies, diet pills, stimulants, ibuprofen or like products,...