I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Regadenoson||0 people have prescribed Regadenoson|
(re ga DEN of son)
• This medicine is used during a stress test of the heart.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have lung disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Do not eat or drink anything containing caffeine (for example, tea, coffee, cola, and chocolate) for 12 hours before using regadenoson.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Feeling dizzy. Rise slowly over several minutes from sitting or lying position. Be careful climbing.
• Difficulty breathing. Slow breathing, shallow breathing, or trouble breathing are all signs of this. Call healthcare provider immediately.