I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Rifampin, Isoniazid, and Pyrazinamide||0 people have prescribed Rifampin, Isoniazid, and Pyrazinamide|
(rif AM pin, eye soe NYE a zid, & peer a ZIN a mide)
• This medicine is used to treat tuberculosis.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have diabetes, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have kidney disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have porphyria, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Do not take antacids within 1 hour of this medicine.
• Avoid alcohol (includes wine, beer, and liquor). Alcohol can worsen liver disease.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Birth control pills and other hormone-based birth control may not work to prevent pregnancy. Use another form of birth control while taking this medicine.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.