I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Risedronate and Calcium||0 people have prescribed Risedronate and Calcium|
(ris ED roe nate & KAL see um)
• This medicine is used to prevent or treat osteoporosis.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have gastrointestinal disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have kidney disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Try to separate other medicines from calcium by 2 hours. Calcium prevents absorption of many medicines.
• Tell dentists, surgeons, and other healthcare providers that you use this medicine.
• Avoid alcohol (includes wine, beer, and liquor).
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Nausea or vomiting. Small frequent meals, frequent mouth care, sucking hard, sugar-free candy, or chewing...