I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Rituximab||0 people have prescribed Rituximab|
(ri TUK si mab)
• This medicine is used to treat blood disorders.
• This medicine is used to treat leukemia.
• This medicine is used to treat lymphoma.
• This medicine is used to treat rheumatoid arthritis.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Hepatitis B testing may be suggested. Unrecognized hepatitis B infection may worsen during treatment.
• If you are 65 or older, use this medicine with caution. You could have more side effects.
• If you are taking medicine for high blood pressure, talk with healthcare provider. Healthcare provider may ask you to skip that medicine on the morning of treatment.
• If you have heart disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have lung disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Tell dentists, surgeons, and other healthcare providers that you use this medicine.
• Talk with healthcare provider before receiving any vaccinations. Use with this medicine may either increase the risk of serious infection or make the vaccination less...