I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Rivaroxaban||0 people have prescribed Rivaroxaban|
(riv a ROX a ban)
• This medicine is used to thin the blood so that clots will not form.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have liver disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Tell dentists, surgeons, and other healthcare providers that you use this medicine.
• You may bleed more easily. Be careful. Avoid injury. Use soft toothbrush, electric razor.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Avoid grapefruit and grapefruit juice.
• Talk with healthcare provider before using aspirin, aspirin-containing products, other pain medicines, blood thinners, garlic, ginseng, ginkgo, or vitamin E.
• If you weigh less than 110 pounds, talk with healthcare provider.
• Use birth control that you can trust to prevent pregnancy while taking this medicine.