I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Rizatriptan||0 people have prescribed Rizatriptan|
(rye za TRIP tan)
• This medicine is used to treat migraine headaches.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• If you have PKU, talk with healthcare provider. Some products do contain phenylalanine.
• You may not be alert. Avoid driving, doing other tasks or activities until you see how this medicine affects you.
• Use caution if you have risk factors for heart disease (high blood pressure, high cholesterol, overweight, diabetes, cigarette smoking, male older than 40 years of age, other family members with early heart disease, postmenopausal female). Talk with healthcare provider.
• Avoid alcohol (includes wine, beer, and liquor).
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you...