I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Romidepsin||0 people have prescribed Romidepsin|
(roe mi DEP sin)
• This medicine is used to treat skin cancer from lymphoma.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have a fast heartbeat or are taking medicines to control your heartbeat, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have heart disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have liver disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Talk with healthcare provider before using aspirin, aspirin-containing products, other pain medicines, blood thinners, garlic, ginseng, ginkgo, or vitamin E.
• Tell dentists, surgeons, and other healthcare providers that you use this medicine.
• Avoid grapefruit and grapefruit juice.
• Do not take St John's wort with this medicine. It may make this medicine less effective.
• Birth control pills and...