I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Romiplostim||0 people have prescribed Romiplostim|
(roe mi PLOE stim)
• This medicine is used to increase platelet counts.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• This medicine is only available to patients enrolled in the Nplate™ NEXUS program.
• If you have a bone marrow condition called myelodysplastic syndrome (MDS), talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have had blood clots, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have had your spleen removed, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Use caution to prevent injury and avoid falls or accidents.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Feeling dizzy. Rise slowly over several minutes from sitting or lying position. Be careful climbing.